August 26, 2013
In the last few weeks I have been trying to find the best recipes made with 5 ingredients or less. And let me tell you...it was not an easy task. To make a delicious dessert in under 5 ingredients is a tough thing to accomplish. But I think you guys will be happy with what I found. These Oreo Truffles are easy, delicious, and only contain 4 ingredients! Enjoy!
- 1 large package of Oreos
- 1 (8 oz.) package of cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Using a food processor, crush Oreos until they resemble a fine crumble.
- In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, combine Oreo crumbs, cream cheese and vanilla extract. Mix on medium speed for 1 minute, and then on high speed until fully combined.
- Prepare a sheet pan with wax or parchment paper. With a small ice cream scooper, scoop out a tablespoon worth of dough and roll into a ball. Place on prepared cookie sheet and put in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate. Once it is fully melted, use a fork to roll each ball in the chocolate. Make sure the ball is completely coated before returning it to the sheet pan.
- Put the dipped truffles back in the freezer, until the chocolate is set up - about 20 minutes.
Amazing Cookies For Your Holiday Cookie Swap - TheBangkokGlobe
09/17/14 05:37 AM
[…] Via sprinklesforbreakfast.wordpress.com […]
Top 15 Most Delicious Ways to Eat Oreos | Food News Culture and Photography
01/08/14 08:35 PM
[…] Get recipe here. […]