Caramel apples are all the rage this time of year, and while I do love a good caramel apple, they can get a little boring. So I decided to mix things up and cover my apples in pastel chocolates and Homemade Sprinkles. The result? The perfect Chocolate Confetti Apples!
So if you don't like caramel, or are just really into pastels + sprinkles like I am, this is a great fall recipe for you! Not to mention it's no bake!
- 2 lbs white melting chocolate (This is my favorite)
- Chocolate Coloring (I used a combo of this and this)
- Homemade Sprinkles
- 10 small/medium apples
- Apple Skewers
- Parchment paper
- Make homemade sprinkles according to directions.
- Divide chocolate into four 1/2 lb. portions.
- Melt 1/2 pound at a time in the microwave at 30 second intervals.
- Color three of the four portions with the candy coloring.
- Skewer your apples and then dip into the chocolate.
- Cover with sprinkles and set on parchment paper to dry.