Easter is around the corner, and this Cadbury Egg Easter Bark is the perfect way to celebrate! It’s colorful, delicious and my favorite part, it’s super easy to make.
This holiday is supposed to be about family and bunnies and brunches…at least I think that’s what it is about. I’m Jewish, so we never did the Easter thing. But, I do know there is no need to stress over a fancy dessert.
Bark has become one of my favorite go to desserts when I am crunched for time. And it’s just so pretty – people are always blown away by all the colors and swirls.
If you are not into the eggs and sprinkles, another good option for is this Floral Bark. It’s the perfect Spring treat!
CADBURY EGG EASTER BARK
- 1 pound white melting chocolate
- 1/2 pound pink melting chocolate
- 1/2 pound purple melting chocolate
- Mini Cadbury Eggs
- Sprinkles for decorating
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper. Melt chocolates in the microwave at 20 second intervals until completely melted.
- Place pink and purple chocolate in piping bags.
- Spread white chcolate evenly on baking sheet.
- Pipe strips of colored chocolate vertically along the white chocolate (about 1 inch apart).
- Use a knife to swirl each strip of color.
- Add Cadbury mini eggs and sprinkles.
- Place baking sheet in the fridge for at least one hour. Once it is set up, break into pieces and serve.