Snacking is one of my favorite pastimes. I know it’s probably better to sit down and eat an actual meal, but sometimes snacking just fits in better with my crazy hectic schedule.
And while I usually try to choose snacks that are on the healthier side, sometimes I just need a little something sweet to get me through the day. These Confetti Marshmallow Muddy Buddies are the PERFECT pick me up snack.
I know muddy buddies are traditionally covered in chocolate and peanut butter – but these guys are coated in a delicious peanut butter marshmallow white chocolate mixture! And let me tell you, they are ADDICTING. Once you start, you won’t be able to stop!
CONFETTI MARSHMALLOW MUDDY BUDDIES
- 1 1/2 cup white chocolate chips, divided
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 3 cups Chex Cereal
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons sprinkles
- In a medium bowl, combine 1 cup of white chocolate chips and butter. Microwave in 20 second increments until it is melted.
- Add peanut butter and marshmallow fluff. Microwave for another 20 - 30 seconds. Stir well so everything is combined (it will be pretty thick).
- Pour Chex Cereal into a large bowl. Gently stir in peanut butter fluff mixture. Keep stirring until mixture coats the cereal. It will take a little while - so keep stirring.
- Use your hands to break apart any large clumps of cereal.
- Add powdered sugar and stir until cereal is coated.
- Add sprinkles and remaining 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.