Happy March Everyone! I can’t believe we are only a few weeks away from Spring. This year, the month of March is packed with excitement – The first day of Spring, St.Patricks Day AND an unusually early Easter.
So much to do…so little time. But for no reason other than the fact that I LOVE Lucky Charms, I am going to start the month off with a St. Patricks Day inspired recipe.
Growing up, Lucky Charms was my favorite cereal – and like most kids, I always tried to get as many marshmallows in my bowl as possible.
My mom would always get mad at me when she caught me specifically picking the marshmallows out of the box. But, for this recipe, you are encouraged to do just that.
The base of these Mini Lucky Charm Bunts is a Lucky Charm Rice Krispy Treat – which by itself is awesome – but the real star here is the colorful marshmallow topping. Basically, all my childhood dreams coming true in the form of a mini bundt.
So if you are already planning ahead for your St.Patrick’s Day festivities, these Mini Bunts are a wonderful option. They are fun, creative, and super easy to serve! Or, if you are like me, and just love Lucky Charms marshmallows, I highly suggest getting to your kitchen and start making these ASAP.
MINI LUCKY CHARMS BUNDT CAKES
- 4 cups Rice Krispy Cereal
- 4 cups Lucky Charm cereal
- 16 oz. mini marshmallows
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Separate some of the Lucky Charm Marshmallows from the cereal. You will need a small handful for each bundt.
- In a large pot, melt butter and mini marshmallows on medium heat. Make sure you stir every 15-30 seconds until the two ingredients are combined.
- Add in Rice Krispy and Lucky Charm cereal and mix until everything is coated in the marshmallow mixture.
- Put a handful of Lucky Charm Marshmallows at the bottom of each bundt.
- Pack about 3/4 cup of cereal mixture on top of the marshmallows.
- Put in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Use an offset spatula so remove the bundts.