Chocolate bark is something I had never made before. I always thought it was kind of boring, and it didn’t even require any baking – so I always wrote it off. But, as it turns out, chocolate bark is actually pretty amazing.
Let me tell you why. First, it is SUPER easy to make. Like I said before – no baking required. Second, it is totally customizable. There are so many ways to dress up your bark. You can add nuts, flavorings, colors, sprinkles – the possibilities are endless. And lastly, it is perfect for entertaining – beautiful, easy to serve, and delicious.
So now, I am a chocolate bark convert. A true believer. All those years I thought I was too good for it, and I was really just missing out.
If you haven’t made some yet, the time is now. This is a simple white chocolate swirl bark dressed up with some sprinkles and edible foil. But like I said, it’s totally customizable. So go crazy!
SPRINKLE AND SWIRL BARK
- 1 pound white melting chocolate
- 1/2 pound blue melting chocolate
- 1/2 pound pink melting chocolate
- Sprinkles for decorating
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper. Melt chocolates in the microwave at 20 second intervals until completely melted. Using a pipping bag or spoon, put large dollops of chocolate in random places across the pan.
- Using a knife or lollipop stick, make swirling motions all over the pan to combine chocolates together.
- While the chocolate is still melted, add decorative sprinkles.*
- Place chocolate in fridge for at least one hour. Once it is set up, break into pieces and serve.