Since I had a hard time actually getting out of bed the last few weeks, I have been on overdrive this week making Halloween treats. So whats my easiest/cutest go to last minute dessert? Chocolate Bark. It requires very few ingredients and only takes an hour (start to finish) before it is ready to serve.
A few years ago I made this very festive Halloween Bark, but this year I found something to make my life even easier. It is called Ez Thin. Sometimes melting chocolate can act out and start to clump. It is SUPER annoying.
So if your melting chocolate is acting like a real jerk – EZ thin is here to save the day. You can thank me later. In the meantime, I hope everyone is working on their Halloween costumes!
WITCH'S HALLOWEEN BARK
- 1 pound dark chocolate
- 1/2 pound green melting chocolate
- 1/2 pound purple melting chocolate
- Sprinkles and candy eyes for decorating
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread dark chocolate evenly in the pan.
- Use a spoon to make dollops of purple and green chocolate towards the middle of the dark chocolate.
- Using a knife or lollipop stick, make swirling motions all over the pan to combine chocolates together.
- Add decorative sprinkles.
- Place chocolate in fridge for at least 30 minutes. Once it is set up, break into pieces and serve.