This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.
I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions when it comes to food choices, but I whole heartedly believe chocolate and peanut butter is one of the best combinations of all times. It’s just a fact – and anyone who tells you differently is either lying to themselves, has a peanut allergy and has never really enjoyed the amazingness of this combo, or is just straight up misinformed.
When done correctly, the pairing of a decadent chocolate and a creamy peanut butter can really cure almost any bad day. And no one knows this better than the guys over at Reese’s. So I was super excited when they partnered with International Delight to make a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Creamer!
I’m sure it’s delicious in your coffee or whatever, but for me, the first thing that came to my mind was Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake. Typically, a good cheesecake is made with a sour cream/heavy cream base, and then you can add a variety of mix-ins to create different flavors. But when your creamer is already Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup flavored – you know it’s going to be next level.
And with a buttery graham cracker crust, a creamy peanut butter cheesecake filling and a delicious fudge topping – that’s exactly what these cheesecake bars are – NEXT LEVEL.
PEANUT BUTTER CUP CHEESECAKE
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
PEANUT BUTTER FILLING
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup International Delight REESE'S Peanut Butter Cup Creamer
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 12 mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, cut into 4 pieces
- 12 oz. fudge, divided
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 10 mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, cut into 4 pieces
- Prepare a 9x13" baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place graham cracker crumbs in a medium bowl.
- Melt butter and add to crumbs. Mix until combined.
- Pour crust into prepared pan. Pack crust evenly along the bottom of the pan.
- Place in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
PEANUT BUTTER FILLING
- Place cream cheese in a large bowl. Using an electric mixer, mix the cream cheese on a high speed until it is smooth.
- Add powdered sugar, sour cream, International Delight Creamer, heavy cream and vanilla extract. Mix until combined.
- Fold in peanut butter and divided peanut butter cups. Mix until combined.
- Take crust out of the freezer and add peanut butter filling. Spread the filling evenly over the crust.
- Place in the fridge for at least 45 minutes.
- Prepare two piping bags with star tips.
- Add 1/4 cup of peanut butter to one bag and 1/4 cup of fudge to the other bag. Set aside.
- Take the cheesecake out of the fridge and spread the remaining fudge in an even layer over the filling.
- Add divided peanut butter cups on top of the fudge.
- Use the piping bags to pipe little dollops randomly along the top of the fudge.
- Place in the fridge for at least an hour before serving.