Wanna learn how to adult like a pro? I’m talking career satisfaction, healthy eating habits, and a gym routine you actually stick to. A satisfying dating life, a great 5 year plan, and an understanding of how to do your taxes correctly and efficiently.
Well, me too.
Sadly, I can’t help you achieve most of these things because I am over here using cookies to bribe my cousin to help me with my taxes. But, what I can do for you is make the whole adulting process a little bit easier with this Boozy Confetti Oreo Milkshake (emphasis on the BOOZY).
This amazing creation was inspired by my little brother. He has never been a big sweets person (which I still don’t understand), but he has always been down for an Oreo Milkshake. Unfortunately, he has had to do a lot of adulting himself lately, and like the rest of us, has quickly discovered that it SUCKS (hence the addition of the alcohol).
But, he is doing it – and I have never been so proud of him.
Zach has been there for me through the good, the bad and the ugly. I mean, you really gotta love someone to sit through the train wreck that was my first attempt at shooting a video tutorial (see below).
Yeah…not pretty. But he stuck it out…all 22 takes of it.
So I just wanted to take a second and say thank you for being the best brother anyone could ever ask for. And, I also wanted to let you know that no matter how hard being an adult gets, I will always be here for you – most likely with an Oreo Milkshake in hand.
Oh, and I’m still very sorry for that one time I ran over your foot with my car. It really was an accident.
So if you or someone you know is having a hard time adulting, it’s time to break out the oreos and the vodka and make one of these Boozy Confetti Oreo Milkshakes. You won’t regret it.
BOOZY CONFETTI OREO MILKSHAKE
- 16 oz. vanilla ice cream
- 6 Oreos
- 1/4 cup high quality vodka (like Wheatley Vodka)
- 1/2 cup Sprinkles, plus more for rim
- 4 oz purple melting chocolate
- Whipped cream
- Sprinkle Oreo
- Place sprinkles into a shallow bowl and put aside.
- Place purple melting chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and melt in 30 second increments (stirring between each).
- Dip rim of cup into melted chocolate.
- Roll the chocolate rim in the bowl of sprinkles so it is completely covered.
- Place ice cream, Oreos, vodka and 1/2 cup sprinkles in a blender. Blend until combined.
- Pour mixture into sprinkled cup.
- Add whipped cream and a sprinkle Oreo.