I hope everyone is getting excited for the holiday weekend! If you are like most people in the United States, you will be celebrating on Monday with a good old fashioned BBQ!
Usually, BBQ’s are a blast (mostly because of the abundant amount of food available), but it can get a bit stressful if you are the one hosting. Trying to make sure everything is prepared and ready to go before guests arrive can be a bit much.
Luckily, I have a dessert that will make your life a little easier. This Patriotic Bark is not only festive and delicious, but it also only takes minutes to make! It’s the perfect solution for all you party planners – that way you can have more time to enjoy the party (and all the other food)!
QUICK & EASY PATRIOTIC BARK
- 1 pound white melting chocolate
- 1/2 pound blue melting chocolate
- 1/2 pound red melting chocolate
- Sprinkles for decorating
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper. Melt chocolates in the microwave at 20 second intervals until completely melted. Using a piping bag or spoon, put large dollops of chocolate in random places across the pan.
- Using a knife or lollipop stick, make swirling motions all over the pan to combine chocolates together.
- Immediately add sprinkles.
- Place chocolate in fridge for at least one hour. Once it is set up, break into pieces and serve.