Earlier this week I gave you guys a super simple Patriotic Bark Recipe. Not only is it pretty AND patriotic, but it also is the perfect last-minute 4th of July dessert. It literally takes 10 minutes to make.
Today’s Mini Cheesecakes take a little bit more time, but not by much. These days, I am a big fan of the No Bake Cheesecake. While I appreciate a good traditional cheesecake, like my Tie Dye Cheesecake (which can be turned into an awesome Red White and Blue version for your 4th of July celebration), the no-bake cheesecake is SO MUCH EASIER.
There is no pressure of cracked tops or over baked, dry edges. For this filling, all you need to do is whip up some ingredients in a mixer, put it into the pan, and stick it in the fridge to set up. So simple! I decided to go mini for my Independence Day Party, because they are easier to serve. But you can easily double this recipe and fill a whole 9″ springform pan! The choice is yours!
MINI NO BAKE PATRIOTIC CHEESECAKES
- 1 cup Golden Oreo crumbs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
NO BAKE CHEESECAKE FILLING
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons heavy cream, cold
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Patriotic Sprinkles
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Food coloring
- Patriotic Sprinkles
- Assorted berries
For the crust:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare the Mini Cheesecake Pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Melt butter and combine with Golden Oreo crumbs.
- Place about 1 spoonful of crumble into the bottom of each mini cheesecake. Press crumble down with the back of the spoon.
- Bake for 5 -7 minutes.
- Set aside to cool.
For the cheesecake filling:
- In a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, mix cream cheese until light a fluffy.
- Add powdered sugar. Mix until combined.
- Add sour cream, heavy cream and vanilla extract. Mix until thick and creamy (5 minutes).
- Stir in sprinkles.
- Using a piping bag or spoon, divide the batter between each mini cheesecake tin.
- Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours, or until the set up.
- Once set, take out of the tin and add topping.
For the topping:
- In a small bowl combine sour cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract.
- Stir in a drop of food coloring.
- Spoon a little bit on top of each cheesecake.
- Add sprinkles and berries.